Trade Dispute Resolution
Trade Dispute Resolution refers to the service where we will, in China, handle the disputes arising from the performance of trade contracts between you and your Chinese business partners.
What Is Trade Dispute
These disputes may include:
- Chinese exporters delay the delivery, refuse to deliver, and/or deny communication;
- Chinese exporters deliver unqualified products;
- Chinese importers delay or refuse the payment for goods and/or services;
- Other trade disputes.
If the Chinese partner does not deny the payment but only refuses to pay, we can provide you with the debt collection service. To learn about this service, click here.
How we work
- Notification: we can claim against your Chinese business partner in Chinese on your behalf through attorney letters, e-mails, phone calls and other means.
- Negotiation and Settlement: we can negotiate and facilitate settlement with your Chinese business partner in China on your behalf.
- Mediation: if you can refer the dispute to mediation, we can also communicate with your Chinese business partner and the mediators on your behalf to reach a settlement agreement.
- Litigation and Arbitration: if it is necessary to refer the dispute to Chinese courts or arbitration institutions, our lawyers may represent you in such litigation or arbitration.
- Judgment or Award Collection: after obtaining a judgment or award, if your Chinese business partner refuses to perform its obligations thereunder, we can collect the debt through the enforcement procedure and subject it to credit punishment.
For our services, please click here or contact our Client Manager Susan Li (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To learn about CJO Global, please click here; for more information about our other services, please click here.